skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Son Who Paid Attention, a Novel
--the blog
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Whiskey Creek Press has set the release date
Whiskey Creek Press has set the release date for both the paperback and the ebook of my novel THE SON WHO PAID ATTENTION for September 1. I have a box of copies of the paperback coming in the mail.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Other Blogs
Brian Leekley
Brian Leekley on Facebook
Brian Leekley's Poems, Lyrics & Doggerel Verses
Opinions & Short Pieces
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Links
Whiskey Creek Press
About Me
Brian Leekley
I am a writer and a retired bookman.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(18)
►
September
(2)
▼
August
(2)
I'll be reading
Whiskey Creek Press has set the release date
►
July
(7)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment